ubamobile

access ad

ziva

Sat. May 23rd, 2026
Spread the love

Minister of Interior, Comrade Abba Moro on Monday said he accepted responsibility for the failed Nigerian Immigration Services (NIS) recruitment exercise resulting in the death of about 20 people simply because he is the minister and the overseer of the whole exercise.

Moro expressed deep regrets for the death of the job-seekers, saying that rather than apportion blames to anyone, he would assume responsibility for the failure of the recruitment exercise.

“The loss of these young Nigerians, who are needed as a critical human resource factor for nation building is most regrettable”, he said.

“As Minister of Interior under whose purview this unfortunate exercise took place, I cannot abdicate my responsibility. The buck stops at my table”.

Last week, Comptroller General of the NIS, David Parradang, an unnamed member of the NIS board, and Derex Technology (the recruitment consultant that handled the exercise) all fingered Minister Moro as complicit in the shoddy organisation of the exercise and the consequent death of the job-seekers.

 

Get Connected!
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!
No posts found.
No posts found.
About the author: Emmanuel Asiwe admin
Tell us something about yourself.

By admin

HUHUONLINE.SHOP